Unity Connected Solution’s COVID-19 Plan
This will be updated as additional information becomes available.
The health and well-being of our employees, customers and partners is of utmost importance to us. As we continue to monitor the rapidly changing Coronavirus situation closely, we have taken the actions noted below to facilitate a safe and healthy working environment while maintaining business continuity and quality of service.
Protecting Our Health and Safety
Following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and local governments, we have taken the following proactive precautionary measures to protect the health of our community and do our part to reduce the spread of the virus with the hope of providing our health care system the time to manage and protect those that will require additional care:
- Encouraged employees to work remotely where possible;
- Implemented corporate travel restrictions (both domestic and international), including meetings and events;
- Provided employees with WHO guidance regarding responsible hygiene, practicing appropriate social distancing, what to do if symptoms develop and other relevant information;
- Established a COVID-19 task force to assess, monitor and take immediate actions as required;
- Implemented a screening policy for visitors; and
- Directed employees who are unwell or have been exposed to high-risk areas as defined by government guidance to stay at home and self-quarantine.
As your trusted business partner, we will continue to make every effort to provide quality service with as little disruption as possible as we continue to monitor and adapt. Thanks to current technologies, Unity is well-equipped to work remotely and well-positioned to equip you and your employees to work from home as needed.
Additionally, our logistics team is proactively monitoring our supply chain and cloud services infrastructures to minimize any potential disruptions to your services.
Should your facility become infected we will support you remotely and we will guide your onsite resources as appropriate.
Given the fluid nature of current events, we have established a task force to monitor the developments surrounding COVID-19 closely and develop plans in real-time so we can quickly and efficiently respond to various scenarios that may occur.
In summary, Unity is taking all appropriate precautions and measures to help ensure that business operations are uninterrupted and that we can respond appropriately to customer requests as they arise.
We appreciate your continued trust and wish you the best in maintaining a healthy environment during this very challenging time.
President and CEO
If you have questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 plan, please do not hesitate to contact one of the members of our task force. You can reach them at:
Calven Iwata, President and CEO email@example.com,
Erin Sherry, Chief Analytics Officer firstname.lastname@example.org,
Anne Beagan, Director HR email@example.com