Unity Connected Solutions is the ONLY member of the Aura Alliance in Canada. The Aura Alliance enables us to scale our solutions to match any size of business with any number of locations, anywhere in the world, working with a global network of Avaya-accredited specialists
With over 50 carefully selected members and a network of over 3,200 Avaya-accredited individuals in more than 112 countries, the Aura Alliance is the largest Avaya-endorsed global alliance in the world. No other organization is better equipped to plan, deploy and maintain sophisticated converged communication solutions for multi-national corporations.
Unity Connected Solutions is a member of the Aura Alliance as one of Avaya’s top partners in the world, and the designated representative for Canada. Unity Connected Solutions is designated as a Diamond Business Partner (Avaya’s highest tier), and has won many awards for service and customer satisfaction. We have helped many Canadian customers who have locations outside of Canada and provide support to Aura Alliance partner who have customers with Canadian operations.
If you’re deploying a complex communications solution across the globe you need to know that it’s going to be deployed and supported successfully. Our values:
- We always follow Avaya’s rules and work to Avaya standards.
- The Aura Alliance is an Avaya DevConnect “Technology Partner” – the highest Partner status.
- All Aura Alliance members adhere to strict rules and an SLA that offers consistent levels of support, globally.
- Avaya operates the “Avaya Connect” accreditation and certification program. The Aura Alliance only allows partners that meet and exceed these standards.
- Aura Alliance members have been working with Avaya and associated technology partners for many years, no other service provider or systems integrator can match this level of experience.
- Because our partners share margin, we do not “margin stack”, this means that we will consistently offer better value than our competitors.
- Shared culture, shared knowledge, shared principles, this means that the solution will be designed, deployed and supported by partners that pride not only their skills, but their honesty and integrity too.
- Because we understand global business we can help you purchase and deploy in the most tax efficient way
- In summary we make deploying and supporting your Avaya technology easier and more cost effective while offering an unequalled customer experience
In addition to helping you design, procure, deploy and support your Avaya systems, Aura Alliance members have access to a robust suite of complimentary products and services.
Global Monitoring for your Avaya equipment and the supporting infrastructure:
- Session Manger
- System Manager
- Voice Portal
- IP Office
- Aura Conferencing
- Cisco LAN & WAN
- Extreme Networks
- Microsoft servers
- Linux Servers
- Skype for Business (formerly Microsoft Lync)
- Sametime/Lotus Collaboration Client
- Microsoft Lync integration Lync Server 2010/2013 and Office 365
- Avaya EC500 Client on iOS and Android
- Avaya Vectoring Remote Changes on iOS
Click here to contact our Alliance Manager to Learn more about how Aura Alliance can help you